JK / JKU 1-TON HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM TIE ROD AND DRAG LINK FACTORY LOCATION KIT
The factory JK tie rod is made from a hollow thin-wall tube. The PROBLEM is that most aftermarket units are still made of steel which once bent will stay bent. Our tie rod and drag link are made with 1.5" SOLID 7075 aircraft aluminum. 7075 aluminum carries a memory to it. When it is bent, it pops back into place!
Never replace your tie rod again!!!
- 7075 Center section with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hexed ends for easy adjustment
- Right and left hand threaded offset 1-ton tie rod ends for one-handed adjustment on toe settings
- Greaseable 1-ton tie rod ends
- Bolt-on steering (No Drilling Required)
- Clamp sold separately
- AEV or stock Rubicon wheels require a 1.5" wheel spacer
- 17" wheel with a 4.75" backspacing or less required
- Recommended for less than 3'' lift
- Flip kit recommended if 3'' or higher lift