JKU 3-Link Front/4-Link Rear Double Triangulated Long Arm Bracket Kit
We set out 2 years ago to design a double triangulation for the JKU that solved many challenges and restrictions with the JK platform. We gave up a small amount of belly height (not a flat belly) to achieve better anti-squat and roll center numbers. The results were incredible and if our recommended rear axle separation is used a 94 anti-squat can be achieved on a JKU. There is no need to remove the body for installation.
- Bolt-in front cross member with lower link mounts
- Bolt-in passenger frame side third link mount
- Bolt-in reinforcement brackets for driver side cross member
- Choice of weld-on third link mount for axle side
- Rear weld in laser cut crossmember with lower link mounts
- Rear weld in upper link frame side mounts
- Truss top 4-link mounts (truss not included)
- Axle side lower control arm mounts
- (1) Skid Plate 1/4" laser cut and CNC broke smooth bottom
- Includes all grade 8/10.9 hardware
- This kit requires:
- An exhaust modification; moving the Y link behind the cross member (2012+ both Magnaflow and AEM make bolt-in Y pipe kits)
- Drilling one hole and welding a third link mount on the axle or truss
- The side JKU factory fuel tank be removed
- Outboard coil overs
- Rear axle to have a truss.
- Our skid plate can be modified to work with other front crossmembers (call for details)
- Evaporative canister will need to be relocated
- Exhaust will need to be customized
- This kit DOES NOT INCLUDE control arms or joints. Build your own or order from us when you are ready!