Posted by RPM Steering on 2/14/2022 to
Influencing is becoming one of the most desired jobs out there. But is influencing a job? Yes, it is. Ask any Jeep influencer about the work they have to put into making shows and new posts every week. They will tell you about the countless hours that go into strategy, location selection, picking the best time, having the right equipment and knowing how to work it properly and more.
Consider your favorite reality shows still have a crew of at least three or four people to help with filming, and they are all professionals. Even shows with Jeep influencers that take you deep into the wilderness have large professional film crews to ensure that the quality of the content is at the highest possible level. It is a lot of work to put that all together, especially if you are doing it on your own which most influencers are.
Why Do You Want To Be A Jeep Influencer
While it is a lot of work, it could be the greatest job of your life. Being a Jeep influencer is a constant adventure and an opportunity to learn so much. For starters, you have to learn about the proper ways to develop a content strategy and create content. These are skills that are in high demand in the job market. Next, you have to film and photograph these stories on location, which is where the true adventure is. After that it’s just about publishing editing, publishing, marketing and hoping it takes off.
How To Build A Following
The key to being an influencer is creating new and engaging content. You need to understand your target audience and create content that will interest them. For example, Jeep enthusiasts will be interested in things like new models, ways to upgrade, adventures you can take and where enthusiasts meet up to check out each other’s vehicles. Once you get in a routine, the work will be more exciting and you will be able to strength out your ideas. Here’s what you will need to get started:
· Social media: The fastest way you will become an influencer is with videos and images posted to social media as well as to YouTube. It’s important to make sure that you are on every popular social media platform and targeting audiences that are following other profiles and pages that are targeting the same audience.
· Content: You must commit to making high-quality content. Remember, any image, video, blog or anything else you create may be the only thing someone sees that can convince them to visit your profiles and become a follower. You must dedicate real time to the strategy, context and quality of the content. Also, be sure to have several posts ready to go as you get started and published at least 10 pieces before you begin marketing. You do not want to invite people to your profile if it looks like it’s brand-new and only has a couple of posts.
· Website: While a website may have to be something you invest in later on, you will eventually need one to ensure that you are able to generate interest to your brand and collect emails and other information of your fans that you can utilize for marketing purposes, especially informing them that there’s new content available.
· YouTube: While you probably were thinking of starting with a YouTube channel, the key thing to remember is that this is where the majority of your followers will discover you first. While they will be on social media, they are more likely to see what their friends and pages they follow are posting. However, on YouTube, they are able to find new content and channels that are publishing topics that are interesting to them.
Investing in your content is key. You have to understand that your first batch needs to be of the best possible quality because it can help you build a stronger presence, get followers faster and establish yourself as an authority in the field.
How To Maintain Your Following
Your following consists of people who love the content you are posting and want more of it. While you are understandably going to be focused on getting more followers in, the true trick is to make sure that your followers love what you are posting. If they do, they will build your following for you by sharing your content. Here’s some other things you can do to build and maintain your followers:
· Send out emails: Remember we discussed having a website and capturing emails for people who enjoy your content? This is where that all pays off. Social media sites can limit the reach of your content and how many people who follow you might see what you posted. However, if you have that person’s email address, you can let them know about your new content and invite them to check it out directly.
· Optimize your content: This is something almost every influencer overlooks. Google is the largest search engine in the world and YouTube is the second. There are billions of searches on these sites each day. Optimizing your content is key to making sure that people searching for topics that are similar to the things you are publishing see your content and are introduced to you. People who are introduced to brands this way are more loyal than those who connect with a brand via advertising because they are starting the connection based on something they were interested in at the time.
· Use trending topics: Another great way to get interest to your brand and content is to publish videos, blogs and images that are relevant with a trending topic or event. For example, if you are writing a blog and shooting a video about a new Jeep you are debuting and you want to get a bit more attention to it, you may compare it with a big game that just occurred that everyone is talking about.
· Post frequently: Depending on the platform, you may want to post more than once, especially if it’s a story or on twitter. You need to post on a schedule so that your fans know what to expect and when to expect it. For example, if you post a new video every Tuesday night, eventually your fans will get used to seeing it that night or on Wednesday. If you change up when they can watch it, you change up if they will watch it.
Becoming a Jeep influencer requires a lot of work. However, it is also a great deal of fun and an exciting adventure. There are millions of enthusiasts around the world looking for the next new type of content and if you can be the one who creates it, you could find a very rewarding career as an influencer. Research what you have to do in order to get started and invest the time to make it happen.
Get Product Updatesincluding Sales and Deals