JK/JKU Steering Box Stretch Kit
This kit is a fabricator kit. It moves the steering box 2" forward on a 2-door or 4-door JK. With the optional offset track bar bracket, you can get up to 3.75" additional stretch in the front of your JK without going to full hydro. This is designed to strengthen the crash zone material by overlapping it onto regular frame material.
- Inside and outside CNC cut plates
- Frame bungs are welded into the outside plate in the correct location
- Optional: 1.75" offset track bar bracket can be purchased in the dropdown
- This is a builder kit and requires welding.
- PSC XD box will require notching the tube cross member.