TJ/LJ 1-Ton Aluminum Steering Kit for TeraFlex Hi-Steer Knuckles
Part Number: RPM-1014
In Stock 7-14 Biz Day Processing
TJ/LJ 1-TON ALUMINUM STEERING KIT for TERAFLEX HI-STEER KNUCKLES
Have TeraFlex knuckles on your TJ/LJ?
This kit gets rid of the hollow hexed aluminum from TeraFlex. Our tie rod and drag link are made with 1.5" SOLID 7075 aircraft aluminum. 7075 aluminum carries a memory to it. When it is bent, it pops back into place!
Never replace your tie rod again!!!
- 7075 center section with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hexed ends for easy adjustment
- Right and left hand threaded offset 1-ton tie rod ends for one-handed adjustment on toe settings
- Greaseable 1-ton tie rod ends
- Taper sleeve provided for easy install (if needed)
- Correct steering geometry after lifting 3" or more
- Clamp sold separately
- AEV or stock Rubicon wheels require a 1.5" wheel spacer
- Basic drilling required, if flipping drag link
- 3'' lift or higher recommended
- Raised track bar bracket also recommended for best steering quality on the road