2018-Current Front 12'' Coilover Towers JL/JLU/JT
Our RPM Steering towers are designed with appropriate lean outward to allow a 12" Coilover full range of motion without a need for notching the frame on a JL/JLU/JT. In addition, we run a wide base so that the Coilover will not rub on the tower when moving front to rear. These 1/4" steel towers are pre-welded and ready to install in your Wrangler or Gladiator build. We include the lower axle mounts to set up proper up-travel without gaining too much vehicle height to achieve around a 4-4.5" lift when about 4.5'' of up-travel is set on the coilover.
- It comes with pre-welded top cap and shock tabs. Ready to weld to the frame.
- These towers work on stock-width axles
- Sold as a pair. (2 Towers and 2 Axle Mounts)
- Shock tabs are 1/2'' bolt holes
- 1.50'' tab spacing on Coilovers Towers